Thursday, May 15, 2008

Something old, something new...

This week has been nothing but a revelation to me.

I'd hate to bore anyone with the details of it. If I wanted to sum it all up, though, it would have to go somehow like this:

  • Coffee is bad for you. Not only does it give you cellulite (you, not me) but it also hinders any weight loss efforts. I know, cause I quit coffee, and I've already lost 6 pounds. And counting.
  • Misery is bad for you. Not only does it cause your face to wrinkle, but it also hinders any weight loss efforts. My friend told me that. It causes the excretion (??) of some chemicals in your body, stopping the weight from being shed. I recently had misery removed from my life. Suddenly, abruptly, but definitely permanently. Misery, gone. Nagging, gone. I'm a new girl, losing weight.
  • When your standards are different than mine, then stay away from me. When you measure people by the size of their wallets and not the size of their hearts, then stay away from me. When you measure people by the status of their friends, not the brains in their heads, stay away from me. When you lick where you once spat, then stay away from me. I have no time for opportunists, I have no time for people unfaithful, venal, and ungrateful. Away from such a herd, I am actually free.
  • If you must fear someone, fear the one who advertises their love for G*d. These people have no fear of G*d. These people feel like everything is forgiven to them. These people are so self-righteous they will not think twice before hurting anyone. These people feel they have G*d in their pockets. When G*d advertised humility, these people were not listening to Him. They were listening to their mothers telling them they are on top of the world.
  • I like this new situation in my life. I was shocked and sad at first. And then it shocked me how relieved I was. You see, for the past year, I had become someone I hardly recognized. Negative energy and miserable waves surrounded me and I hadnt even realized. I was constantly depressed, and given my history, that was a bad thing. I even had breath shortages and heart beat irregularity again, after many many years. Now I recognize it was all anxiety and misery causing it. Because I haven't had it in days.
  • I love green tea. I knew it, but forgot. And then I remembered again.

I will watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire now. Thank you for listening.

No comments: