Friday, October 19, 2007

This...

...is how clueless I am, when it comes to this whole technology thing.

I have no idea how to add people on this page, I have no idea how I am ever going to find my friends from Yahoo, unless THEY find me, or THEY add me, and I really hate being helpless, and i really hate Yahoo for doing this to me: giving me a place to communicate with people, like them, make them a part of my life, make them important to me, make me realise how incredibly and painfully much I will miss them, and then take them the hell away from me!

So
I am warning you all

YOU HAD BETTER FIND ME AND MAKE ME UNDERSTAND HOW TO ADD YOU ALL ON THIS NEW PAGE, OR even better COME DOWN TO GREECE AND ADD YOURSELVES UP IN MY PAGE,
OR ELSE I'LL COME FIND YOU, AND YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT I'M LIKE WHEN I'M PISSED OFF LIKE THIS!

oh, and I also can't seem to be able to upload a stupid photo of me! wtf!

Anyways, that's all

I am so happy that Lionel, and Dana, and Daisy, and Missy and everyone is here! I'd better look up Neddy!

3 comments:

Missy A said...

1. you don't add friends to this Bloggers not a social network BUT you can add your friends blogs to your blog roll on the side or add them to your feed reader (My Yahoo or Google) so you get updates
2.Neddy has a blogger http://bigneddy.blogspot.com/ but as far as I know he lost his password and can't get back on it typical Neddy that is
3. stick the link to your Blogger in your blast or on your 'mysite' on your 360 in fact if you click on the Atom link at the bottom you can stick your rss feed on your 360 too

I might do a tut for 360 peeps I think

Missy A said...

here you go
http://tinyurl.com/2pmlwb

Anonymous said...

I'll follow sweetie! No worries! Namaste, Rita