Monday, January 12, 2009

Stolen

So, shoot me

i have blogger's block, so i have to do this
I stole it from Erin's blog, which rawks

new sheets, thank you very much, yes I am clean
oh, during my forgotten years, that was about 10 years ago.. uh-huh!
I don't know... wait, that's not my favorite phrase, i just really don't know!

Three??? Are you kidding? Do you know the people I have to deal with? Ok, Panos made me smile today, and Antigone, and I was laughing with (not at) Kalouda on MSN, so that might be 3 if I can count

I was having breakfast, realizing that I'll probably be having a bad day stomach-wise... I was right, there was pain! :D

Trying to get the cat that found the door open and ran outside

Erin said "Halloween" and I agree

Yup, i have

"And you're singing the songs thinking this is the life and you wake up in the morning and your head feels twice it's size where are you gonna go where are you gonna go where are you gonna sleep tonight" I had mtv on

Yoghurt and cinnamon
Tea

Shirt, yoga pants

Breakfast
This week? uhm... burberry's rain boots...

I ran up the stairs this morning

Football games, last night... both football and... well... football, cause football is played with your feet, you know! FOOTball, get it??

New York, and Dublin, and Los Angeles, and Canada, cause I've never been to Canada

I don't even remember, for real... My space on myspace is a dead space
Every year for about 20 years!
oh of course i do, it's January, who doesnt!
Yes, I have, a ring, it fell off my finger while I was -DUDE!!- washing my hands, bounced off the counter right into the toilet, and I refused to stick my hand in there and get it back... what???

Food, shoes and New Kids On The Block

Yes... and on sms...
Uhm... whatever...
it was a phone number
you bet
Work, then a game, then maybe I'll go out, but then again I'm going out tonight and then again on Wednesday, so maybe just the game, we'll see

At home

Panos, his foot on the couch's back, a plant, doors...

It's white with black eyes, shaped like a skull... oh wait... That's it on the right

Kangaroos and sunny Christmases

Uhm... no... Ok, once, but it was a thousand years ago and it was the tiniest little thing you've seen so I don't think that counts

I forgot to ask. I was too happy to be born

D.

Again, MySpace, DeadSpace

I have a cat that looks like a dog

Antigone

I'll try to get my stomach to rest and then go out and mess it up all over again

I am healthy, I have a loving family, a good man, a cat that hates me and friends all around me... I'm OK... If I was happy, that would mean I have no goals and my life is complete, and I don't really want to die just yet

At Panos' place

Panos is baking sausages and his house smells

This is the life

Stardust

Chocolate

My boots.

I'm human, aren't I?

Nope

Why would anyone be jealous of me??

Actually, no.. Some people I know do, but noone very close to me

Sometimes I do
I go to work, I come back home, I sometimes go to the gym, I cook, I read, I listen to music, normal things... what, you think us awesome people are not normal, like everyone else? Please...

Hate?? gawd, no, why would I give anyone I dont like this much attention??
It would be kind of weird, considering I speak greek

34... shit, I'm old

Six Flags??? eh... no...
Chicken pox

No comments: