Thursday, January 1, 2009

All right

after two days of partying, not sleeping and (I'm sorry Debs, we're Greek, we can't have a celebration without it!!) food, life is slowly getting back on track (and so will I, food-wise, today!). Of course the holidays here are far from over, the celebration ends on Tuesday, but it's much lighter and far less partying...

so... i guess what I'm trying to say, is

happy new year to everybody

I really do hope this year is better for everyone than 2008 was! No one expects it to be challenge free and rosey, but at least i hope it's easy and filled with more laughter and good times!

Anyway... it's back to work for me (no work yesterday, thankfully, because I couldn't even stand on my feet!) but i can't even get myself to get dressed! I should already be there by now, but wth

Hopefully you all had a great time, and 2009 proves to be fun as well as... well... fun! :)

goodmorning everybody

No comments: