Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Since I'll be gone tomorrow...


Merry merry christmas everyone!
I hope every single one of you has a wonderful Christmas... With your families, your boyfriends, your friends, your children, your pets, your neighbours or just yourself, I hope you have everything your heart desires...
I hope the turkey's well-done
the stuffing has 0 calories
the tree is all green
the lights are bright
i hope there's snow
and it's cold
but not very cold
just cold enough
to give you this tingling holiday feeling
you know the one I'm talking about!

and i hope you are all happy
and healthy
and all your loved ones
are healthy and by your side
and they love you as much as you love them

I hope you get wonderful presents
from everybody
and I hope everyone adores the presents you bought them

Just don't forget
don't ever forget
the biggest present you will receive this year
is having your loved ones near (hey that rhymes! i rawk!)
we often take this for granted
when we should not

cherish every moment with them
and i hope
that there's moments like this for many many many
many

many many many

many many
many

many many many many many

years to come


and a dozen more


MERRY CHRISTMAS

i love you all

No comments: