Monday, January 26, 2009

A birthday wish

Tonight, I have a birthday wish
that is a little bit different
than any other birthday wish I've given
I have a birthday wish that goes out to an angel

I wish you a happy birthday
I wish you know that you changed my life
I wish you feel no more pain
I wish you are still dancing
I wish you got to see Iceland
I wish you found that faeries exist and danced with them to eternity
I wish your days are filled with music
I wish you know you are special
I wish you are loved
I wish you know how loved you were
when you were down here with us
I wish you know you still are loved
I wish that heaven is treating you well
and the clouds you are wearing are fluffy enough to your liking
I wish I never forget you
I wish I always remember the things you taught me
I wish we had more time
and I wish one day we meet again
some day
Until then
I'll always be remembering you
every day
I wish you are well
Happy birthday

No comments: